EC Halloween 2012 EC Halloween 2012

Great work! The animations and sounds are very well put together. Very smooth, and pretty creepy! The only reason it's 4 stars is because of the grainyness of some of the audio. Other than that, short and sweet.

Running Man Running Man

Not a finished piece of work I suppose, but not bad either. I can appreciate up and coming animator practice runs. The background music reminds me of one time I played guitar into audacity and the mic kept on warping the sound automatically. Fancy that. Anyhow, I think the concept peeks it's head out to be interesting. The animation themselves need a little work as they're a tiny bit choppy and whatnot but as is a practice run. Keep improving. I like the idea of seeing a completed polished product some day soon. Until then, keep working hard and fine tuning.

Clocks - coldplay Clocks - coldplay

Nummy cookie

This video is great. The animations are simple looking but done with care, and the song, well I'm no coldplay fanatic but it goes well in every respect to this piece. I'm sure this would hit home for many, even those of us that haven't in fact acted in close comparison, making it all the more powerful of a statement to those that have. Hopefully we can see more, baked good inspired work. Great job.

Kid Krusader Kid Krusader

4* For a very nice menu and audio loop.

I'm not sure if it's my computer, please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm sure it's a beautifully made game, yet I was unable to get through the menu full of nice buttons and music. It could be some simple bug, and once again it could be my own technology, but seeing as how I've been keeping my eye on the portal almost all afternoon I doubt that. I couldn't however, help but notice every advertisement button object works like a charm...
Thank you.

Me and My Dinosaur Me and My Dinosaur

Alas. illic est haud paradise

First off I would like to let you know, very good job on this game, I enjoyed this almost as soon as the story started. For your first submit to newgrounds (I assume) it is all the more impressive. It allows the player to feel creative and innovative in the side scrolling game platform. Also, who doesn't want to play a game as not only a little kid with massive hops, but a dinosaur that can trample through just about anything. It was actually surprising to find the story was pretty touching in a way, admittedly. And the audio was wisely chosen, even as many might believe a variety of any kind would never inspire reluctance. All in all this game is full of fun and puzzles, and friendship and teamwork being the main themes, who wont feel all warm and fuzzy inside playing me and my dinosaur. Great work.

Untilted Mario Game Test Untilted Mario Game Test

Mario Test

This game, although just a test, needs major tweakage if it is to shed the title of "test". The frame rate maybe should be upped a little bit. Or whatever is making the game lag so immensely should be taken care of. The death animation can be slowed down a little bit to keep in good terms with the classic mario "woops" bounce, then wriggling around like a worm and plunging to his death. You've got a coin count, collisions, basic controls. Although there are many kinks to work out, it's not a bad start. Keep at it.

Novarri's Anthem Novarri's Anthem

4 minutes and 42 seconds of awsomeness

I would just like to say you did an awesome on this and really stepped it up even more from the second version. That goes for the whole song but I especially admired the section around 3:30 where it speeds up. You could have easily made that sound horrible but it's meshed in very nicely. Your new ending for this song is also much better and I think leaves a more satisfied feeling and gives a better finishing touch. I think it's very good even if it wasn't a rush job, most of us have all had our fair share of run in's with at least one renegade computer, and they always seem to know when we're most vulnerable (My internet froze a number of times almost by the minute during this review. Argh). Great job on this project and thanks a lot for the mention. I'll be listening in.

Novarri responds:

w00t! Thanks for the review. I had to work on the speeding up part quite a bit - I listened to Ryukenjin's "Ego Trip" since he did it amazingly. I wanted to do the halfspeed bit since about make #3, but if it hadn't been for Rykenjin's song I don't think I would've been able to pull it off.

Ha, yeah, computers know exactly when's the wrong time to shut off. They must think, "oh, this guy's busy, let me shut down!"

Thanks for the compliments and the input, and I'll try to keep posting things for you to listen in to :D